Sunday, July 23, 2006

^^ . . . ^^

What should i write today ? . . . Nothing special happen during work . . .

I only spend my time reading and chatting with Shixiang . . . sometimes i'll take a walk around and get us some snacks . . . ^^ Both me and him can sit there without talking for hours and just concentrate reading our books . . . i'm glad hes my partner for most of the time . . .

Oh Joanne visited shixiang today and she still look very vibrant to me , most importantly her radiant smile never fails to brighten up my day ^^ . . .

Kenny is suggesting that we go KL or JB to take a walk . . . probably me , him and lim will be going only . . . i'm not sure about the rest though . . .

I'm so lazy to think of anything to write . . . love ? relationship ? marriage ? infidelity ? flings ? breakups ? meaning of life ? . . . . but nah . . . what the point in talking about such topics . . . experiences differ from people to people so its best to leave such topics out . . . for good . . . experience it yourself what it feels like to be betrayed , loved , hated or anything and sadly only you would understand how it feel . . . but the best part is . . . nobody can take away those happy moments from you . . . isn't it good ? Go out and enjoy ^^

As long as you are happy, anything is fine . . .

No comments: