Thursday, June 15, 2006

Taking a long break is bad . . .

4 mths . . . thats how long i have been slacking around . . . it wasn't so bad during the first 3 months where i had driving lessons to pick up . . .

God ! Now . . . i'm so free . . . Singapore mm . . . not many places to visit also . . . almost been to every corner already . . . If only i'm in class now . . . I want to go back to school ~~~

Tried find work . . . but once the guy interviewing me knew i was 20 . . . they would ask NS soon right ! There goes the job . . . T_T I don't mind the pay at all . . . just want to learn things . . . To stop learning is !@#!@#!@# . . . i feel like wasting my time around . . . like a piece of trash . . . I don't know how some of my friends can do nothing for years and they enjoy it . . . taking a break is great but too long a break is bad . . . Guess i'll endure another 2 months more then i will enter army . . . maybe i'll go overseas with cousin if i can get a few folks to go along . . .

Sleep . . . everyday i sleep for 13 hours . . . maybe more but i don't know anymore, time seems to lost its importance to me yet sometime i'm so afriad to lose it . . yes its contradicting . . . sometimes i forget what day is toady but luckily i wear my watch always to remind myself . . .

Maybe years after i will look back at this entry and laugh . . . which i usually do with my old old entries . . . sometimes i type very childish things . . . things which doesn't make sense at all but still i do it . . . maybe at that time i'm just too emotional . . . Oh well . . . I'm thinking too much . . .

No comments: