Friday, June 09, 2006

. . . . .

Yeah my Handphone and all my Cash was -_- stolen while i was at the YCK stadium running . . .

Don't call 92970433 anymore . . . getting a new number tomorrow . . . argh ! getting a same model again . . . my N6230 . . .

FUCK IT . . . MY PHOTOS . . . ARGH FUCK IT . . . ALL GONE ! ALL GONE !

I'm so careless . . . i should have carried it with me . . . its not about the money its not . . . if the thief would just answer my call . . . i would pay him twice the amount he sell at second hand shop . . . theres just too much inside . . . too much of my memories . . .

i hope that fucker get knock down by car this moment . . . sigh . . . if only i had pay attention to it . . . oh well nevermind . . . take it as a lesson . . . If i ever know who that fucker is . . . i'm going to break his limb . . . yes i make sure i tear his arm out so he can never NEVER NEVER STEAL AGAIN . . . . God i'm so pissed off now . . .

No comments: