Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dreaming. . . .

Mindy. . . . i dream of her . . . a crush i had in primary school . . . ya that was like 10 years ago . . .

I still remember her . . . sometimes i saw her while taking bus home when i was still schooling in NYP . . . Not much changes . . . long hair . . . fair and tall . . . back then there was a lot of competition for her . . . her class guys , my class guys and even some of my friends took fancy of her . . . i'm not sure how many got her number but i definately was the one who call her frequently . . . still could remember how childish i was . . . some stupid jokes . . . -_- i doubt they were jokes . . . i got into fights with a friend because of her . . . back then she stay a few blocks away from me so i would go to her block and stay at the playground to look at her . . . she stay on the 3rd storey and yes she would be standing there looking from her window . . . sometimes she would drop little notes down and i would pick it up . . . because once my friend tried to take it from me to read out loud ! i went and fought with him . . . well ^^ i pinned him down and luckily i did not lay my fist on him . . . just got too angry with him . . . so he finally return it to me . . .

So what was the dream about ? ^^ its warm and comforting . . . it has been a while since i felt this way . . . so real that i wish i don't wish to be awaken . . .

mindy . . .

No comments: