Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Interview . . .

Later must go job interview . . . work as cashier for a minimart ahah . . . aunt ask me go and try cause she told the boss i going down . . .

Oh well lets see how things go . . .

Should i get the job . . . maybe i will work for 2 months . . . then take the last week of my holiday off . . . then i must reschedule all my activities to day time . . . If i don't get it ^^ i'll stick to what i'm doing now . . . still as good ^^

Next week maybe going to eat ^^ so more pictures coming up . . .

2 more months to go ! ! ! Cousin will be sending me off instead of my parents . . . because they not free ^^ but its better . . . later they cry i also don't feel so good right ^^they say going to army changes a person . . . probably . . . some say positive some say no changes but well its different for every individual . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck :)