Saturday, May 05, 2007

Don't make me do it . . .

Sgt Aw ! ! ! Err Cpl Aw . . . can i go toliet ?

Because our promotion has not been finalise yet so our men call us Corporal~ . . .

Today was pretty bad . . . the guys had to do universal cleaning which means a very through one . . . if the commander can spot dust patches means the men are going to get punished . . .

I was once a recruit . . . trainee . . . being punished for even the slightest mistake . . . i know how it feels to be treated like shit . . . and now i had to treat them like shit . . .

I was to inspect their bunks today before they book out . . . the seniors wanted us to show them who is in command and this is the best time to . . .

I wanted to take my men as my friends but . . . i think the line is drawn . . . either they respect me or don't and i doubt close friendship will blossom because only commander and men exist from now on . . .

It wasn't what i want . . . i raise my voice at them . . . i flung their dustbin and they look at me . . . i look at them . . . somehow i felt they are trying to tell me . . . Corporal Aw . . . why you treat us like dirt now . . . when Hong Tak look at me . . . i just couldn't tell him . . . this isn't my way of making things work . . . i just had to do my job . . . because i train with them for the last course so they know i'm one of the easiest spec to approach . . . i'm easy going . . . minor issues i don't care because we are all humans . . . we make mistakes and there shouldn't be a reason to make things so big . . . after the bunk shit . . . i told Hong Tak the way to clean certain areas so they don't get repirmanded by other specs . . . i know how they feel . . . because i've been through worse treatment . . . oh well i guess its going to be a bit bumpy ahah ^^

No comments: