Friday, April 27, 2007

MOVE IT NOW OR NEVER

Wahaha . . . i think my blog no more readers liao . . . about time to close this down . . . TAG BOARD SO EMPTY . . .

Got Mr Lim's photo also so quiet . . . maybe i should put Kenny's new outlook . . . or perhaps i can get J J's topless photo here . . . I don't mean the star JJ . . . i mean my friend J J . . .

I've taken my men finally for course ^^ lol . . . damm funny when i tell this guy . . . YOU WALK SOMEMORE ! ! ! I TAKE YOUR RIFLE MUZZLE AWAY . . . lol immediately he quicken his pace and get the job done properly . . . just a scare tactic i use haha pretty harmless yet they know my intention ^^ unlike some others who would blast at them for no reason and make those men grow to fear and disrepect them . . .

They are qutie afriad when i go looking for them . . . LOL normally not very good things will happen when your commander comes looking for you . . . haha

Fun ^^ its going to be TOUGH and FUN . . .

Ok . . . maybe i should not be writing anymore ahah ^^ i'll see about it :P Now they rushing me to come out ^^ cya peeps

No comments: