Sunday, April 08, 2007

>.< >.<

Must prepare speech ~~ . . .

Hai troublesome . . .

What to write for "Thank You" speech ? ? ? . . .

Sounds fake when you're not really into it . . .

I just finish my live firing over Good Friday . . . so hows the expereience ? . . . i'm damm afriad to operate the mortar . . . not that its hard to deploy but i'm very afriad that one day when we are doing live firing the round just goes off without exiting the barrel . . . then i'll be shredded into pieces . . . HE killing zone 25m radius . . . i haven't even include the fragmentation zone yet ahah . . . probably the body parts will alll go "missing" if one were to explode right in my face . . . I was "given" the chance to stabilise the baseplate by standing on it and holding the barrel in place while my friend pulls the trigger pull . . . POOM ! a sound so loud that could make you go near deaf if you got no ear plugs on . . . i was looking beneath at my feet . . . and praying hard that the 5 rounds which we are firingthat time will go off smoothly . . . phew . . . and finally someone else has to take my place . . .

For the whole day live firing mission i was the commander for my detachement . . . running up and down guiding vehicle into deployment . . . ensuring my other friends play their roles properly . . . checking the mortar sight alignment so the round won't end up at places where it shouldn't be . . . worst thing of the day . . . it rained . . . and the whole place got so muddy . . . every round we fired mud fly up and smack right into my face . . . one of my friend got mud smack right into his eye and had to see medic to clean it off . . . crappy shi*t . . . and the mosquitosssss there is DARN TERRIBLE . . . i think if i stay still for one minute 10 would fly to my hand and start biting me . . . 20 over would fly to my thighs to bite me . . . my neck . . . basically everyparts of my body is covered with mosquito . . . i have never been to places where the mosquito comes in such great numbers . . . the bites they cause doesn't even heal . . . still swelling a bit . . . T_T . . .

I'm reporting to my new unit soon . . . going to Brunei in a 2 mths time i think . . . maybe less . . . hope i don't miss home and you folks too much . . . i can get pretty homesick sometimes then i will go into those "dying mode" where i go no motivation for everything . . . just want to sleep . . .

I may sound like its fun but . . . its only fun because its over . . . when i'm going through it . . . its hell . . .

Tada . . . ^^

No comments: