Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Woo Hoo

hey hey Hey !

You all doing fine ? Sleeping well ? Eating well ? I hope those who read or HAPPEN to pass by my blog is happy ^^

For no reason i'm so happy recently . . . i talk so much more since last few weeks . . . i become more crappy and cooking up stupid jokes . . . Not that i met a girl . . . just that i found what i used to do . . . talking . . . even those in camp find me a bit noisy lately lol . . .

But nevermind about it ^^ Life is about . . . making decision and many many more but most importantly try to stay happy . . . avoid conflict with people ^^

Love the new section ? "Memories " ? Just dig up some old pictures every now and then to post there into a slide show . . . if i don't change frequently please bear with me because i don't have much time to upload photos that often . . . if you don't like it tell me lohz~ i take your pictures down ahah . . . i don't care anyway :P if i have your pictures MEANS I GOT THE RIGHT :p Haha they are very fond memories . . . think back and smile ^^ aren't you starting to miss it ?

I'm flying on the 9th but the time of flight hasn't been comfirmed . . . its either 2 am or 7 am.

I will return like on June 27 ? LOL

I will return . . . i will share more ^^ so you guys know more . . . Jungle , Camo Cream , MOSQUITO BITE . . . HERE I COME . . .

No comments: