Saturday, May 12, 2007

Maturity ?

I don't think i really mature enough to ask this question but anyway i just ask lol . . .

Maturity comes with ?

Angel told me . . . Yes, maturity isnt really about an age, its about experience and reflections and lessons....its listening to the voice inside, and following the path u know is right for you.

Nigel told me . . . that's why children sometimes can be more mature than adults.

Matthew told me . . . of course its life experience . . .

Ever give a thought about it ? Well ? ^^


Those in my camps always say i grumble a lot ahah . . thats because i told them i'm like that . . . i say this and i do that . . . i grumble that i hate doing certain things i still do it . . . partly because i got no choice but at the same time i know others are with me . . .

Nigel would say "Nah you're not going to do it . . . you're just saying because you're angry "

Haha . . i'm like that . . . i may be comforting you telling you how bright tomorrow is yet at the same time i can be telling you why the freaking commander take my off days away for some thing that doesn't even pay me well LOL . . .

Please don't BURN my off days T_T

Angel ? You're reading this aren't you ? ^^

No comments: