Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fluny attends a BBQ

Woa ! ^^ i just did a one parenting visiting for one of my men lol . . . and it was WOW . . . i felt like his guardian together with my friend . . . we had and obligation to bring him back from brunei safe and sound ^^ why ? Because both the parent put so much trust in me . . . I will guide them out from the forest in 2 days time . . . not 4 but TWO ! Though my navigation skills still suck for the night but in Brunei we only do daytime navex . . .WOOT , anyway i don't plan to feed the insects there by staying for too long . . . at least now my main concern is to make sure they come back in one piece

In the evening i rush to meet my FOLKS some haven see each other for 5 years but all turn out to be well . . . pretty and handsome . . .

Heres some of the stuff they said lol

Simone and Kenny said : "We've known each other for coming 9 years but we are only friends for 2 years " .

Weiyang : "I WANT TO GET A GIRLFRIEND"( Note this )

Puiyee : "Argh Weiyang and Hengky so good looking ! "

Nigel : " OMG ! I'm the only one who hasn't enter army "

Then theres the usual charming and beautiful looking Christina sitting there talking to everyone . . . BUT ! before i get a chance to talk she left lol . . . Kenny was very happy to get a photo shoot with her too . . .

It was good . . . the gathering achieve the purpose i wanted . . . to bring them together . . . though not all are present but it was good enough . . .

Esther seems to disappear into thin air . . . if your're reading this PLEASE ! reply something . . .

Kate have you recieve my mail ?

I'm flying off the week after this ^^ . . .

"If you're lost just try to search around you . . . you're not alone . . . there always people willing to aid you . . . the thing you're searching for won't be lost that easily . . . be strong . . . don't give up girl . . . carry on smiling . . . just don't give up" ^^

No comments: