Wednesday, February 28, 2007

T_T

Sigh Sigh Sigh

Nights off . . . so i came home to rest for a while . . .

Got posted to Arty Institution . . . but i'm trained as a mortar spec . . .

Bad news . . . after this 6 weeks of training will be posted to 5 SIR i think . . .

I DUNAWN ! ! ! Its damm far lohz . . . at Bukit Panjang . . . HAI ! ! ! I DUNWAN TO SPEND THE REST OF MY NS LIFE THERE . . . .

Still got hope . . . out of the 13 CPLs 4 will be chosen as Instructor . . .

I got like 30% chance to get it . . . base on your knowledge and of course your attitude . . .

I hope i can become instructor here . . . its like so far to travel to bukit panjang everytime you book out . . . Khatib is so much nearer to my house . . .

Sigh . . . Quite low morale . . . depress . . . arghhhh damm sad . . . . i wonder if i can shake out of this feeling . . . hai . . . can only hope . . . but i'll do what i can to bring up my chances . . . to stay as instructor . . .

No comments: