Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ouch~

^^ Home sweet home after field training >.<

This time i did not roll onto the road ! ! ! but ! ! ! . . . . this is how the story begin

I was tasked as the sub machine gunner . . . the weapon is damm heavy plus the other stuff i carry with me . . . me together with 6 of my other section mates form a detail as fighting patrol at certain place . . . remember all this are mock battles . . . no one is injured in this exercise except me LOL . . . cause i blur blur when i wear helmet . . .

So we have to engage enemy when we see them . . . then as we approach to an enemy site . . . the first 3 person walking in front of me did not see a hole in front but ! ! ! they did not fell into it . . . when its my turn to dash out . . . BOINK ! my left foot went into the HOLE ! ! ! my weapon dropped , helmet drop . . . fall flat on mimosa plants which is damm thorny . . .worst still i twisted my ankle . . . but still i have to carry on with the mission otherwise the whole assessment thing would be screwd up . . . lol >.< after mission cleared a new task was given. . .

I was tasked as the section commander to lay ambush on enemy at certain location and many weapon system gunners for me to deploy . . . very tiring when i have to deploy them at the ambush site . . . made a mistake by deploying my men too near to the killing zone where the enemy are suppose to come . . . but overall its still ok >.< thats an assessment for me so luckily all the booby traps i set trigger off and we get to return back first for a shower :P

^^ Damm fun at times but ! ! ! the palces i went this time is full of spiders as big as your palm ! ! ! you know those normal spider webs where u jsut sweep off with your hands ? The spider webs created by these huge spiders doesn't get damaged so easily . . . we got caterpillars running into our pocket notebooks lol . . . and on of my section mate fell down into a pool of oiy muddy water T_T when we saw that . . . all of us "SIAM" that area and find a drier place to conceal ourself >.<

No comments: