Monday, February 19, 2007

Hahah i gave away 140 bucks this year ^^

Woo hoo my sister playing for me ^^
My Lovely Grandmother ^^
This Is A Lively Chinese New Year ^^
Just came home after "giving" away $140 bucks lol but well i don't feel the pinch . . . maybe i'm happy with the atmostphere :P
My lucky star today was my sister ahaha she helped me won $70 ++ BUT after she left for home i started to "give" money back . . . Cousin Cong keep asking me to raise the stake lol BUT WTF it backfired 3 times and my winnings are gone . . . i had to "refill" from my own wallet . . . i'll return the next year ahah
At one point during the day i suddenly thought of " you ALL know who " . . . quite miss the time where i get Cousin to fetch her to my family side . . . she would smile and greet everybody . . . of course shes my lucky star ^^ she would sit there quietly watch me play then i would ask her to give the cards a gentle touch ^^ then TADA . . . money starts rolling in :P those where the days.
Well . . . take care of yourself . . . hope you have a good piggy year with your beau . . .
Hope the posting i get this coming friday is good >.<>.<
Happy Chinese New Year Folks . . . hope you guys win big big

No comments: