Saturday, March 03, 2007

? ? ?

Probably i will lead 4 men under my me . . . for the rest of my NS life . . .

I'm classified as combat-support unit . . . mortar detachment . . .

I'm the one who will shoot at enemies without looking at them . . . and the enemies will have to run from me . . . for i rain hell on them . . .

T_T but man~ its cool to be under artillery trained . . . but i will be posted . . . i think not as an instructor but as a sergent to a active combat unit at bukit panjang . . . actually i wasn't so worried about the distance and the men there . . i'm more concern weather i have time to come out and take my driving test . . . i'll have to make a trip to brunei from what i heard from on of the higher ups in that combat unit during june for 2 weeks ? i've been holding the test back for quite a while . . . hope i get the lisence the next test lol . . .

Ah mann~~~~ just hope i get to stay back as instructor

Enough grumbling . . .

No comments: