Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Time to close the chapter . . .

Down to 3 weeks and i will finish my studies in Nanyang Polytechinc. Is my education life over ? Or i would get a chance to get a degree in the local university . . . i'm not very certain at all. Yet i don't feel afriad anymore . . . when i graduated from primary school i was afriad of the life in secondary school and its the same for secondary school to tertiary school. I don't feel much change at all in the atmostphere . . . perhaps some sadness from those folks in school.

I ask myself if i would remember what happen all these 3 years ? I know i would remember them . . . because they are something worth remembering for life . . .

Maybe some of you notice i had remove the link to "Memories". That blog where i started because of "her" has been taken off . . . i felt its time to remove it . . . i notice i cannot remember what happen back then very well anymore . . . i was chatting with Sharon . . . and i had trouble recollecting what i had with "her" somehow i knew i'm starting to forget "her". I don't hate "her" . . . and i've got no reasons to forget "her" . . . somehow it just happen on its own . . .

Sharon ask me this question : If one day you can get back with her , would you ?
Me : "What do you think ?" I don't have to spell out and its clear to everyone.

Its funny that even now my heart still races when i see "her" . . . but very soon i might forget this feeling too . . . it has been long since the day it end . . . about 10 months already . . . i'm somewhat tired of replaying the memories i had with her in my head .

My buddies never mention her . . . my parents never mention "her" . . . my grandma stop mentioning her . . . everyone seems to forget . . . I'm lying . . . they do remember . . . but they never brought it up anymore . . . i'm the only one who is bringing it up again and again and again . . . its so hard to put down . . . its just so painful to do so . . . sometimes when i start to talk about her . . . i had to stop myself . . . because i've been bringing her up too often . . .

I can remember that one lady tagged that i should stop being a jerk and let her leave if i don't love her . . . truth is i do love her and not doing anything doesn't mean i stop loving her . . .

Was it love from the begining ? . . . . Love is such a fragile thing . . . yet it is still so beautiful . . . i still love you . . . but you stop loving me a long time ago . . .

I'll leave it as it is . . .

So how was the test today ^^ Pretty good ! But maybe a bit of small error but all should be well.

Let me post some of my little cousin picctures ^^

No comments: