Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh my Oh my

Oh . . . . Today . . . I finished watching SHUFFLE! finally . . . . Rin finally made up his mind to be with Asa . . . but he broke Kaede's heart terribly T_T but still she did not give up loving him ^^ going to source for more anime . . .

In the afternoon . . .i took a bus down to SSDC to take my advanced theory test . . . PASSED without studying . . . BUT on the way . . . some teenager asked me something.

Guy: UNCLE ! UNCLE !
Me: Huh ?
Guy: UNCLE ! UNCLE !
Me: Ya ?
Guy: GOT 55 CENTS ?
Me: *Smile* Sorry no coins . . .

I really got no coins on me, its not that i don't wish to lend the poor guy some coins to take the bus home . . . . #%^@!#%^@!%#!@% UNCLE ! I think i'm really old~ terrible . . . .really terrible ! Calling me uncle hurt my fragile heart T_T pity me ! i'm still 20 only ! UNCLE ! LOL i'm fooling around here . . . Nah it doesn't hurt . . just made me feel a bit old . . . come to think of it i've grown old somehow . . . maybe in like 5 years time people start calling me Ah Pek ! Gramps ! Old Man !

-_- Yar and this uncle pass his advance driving theory . . . going to book my classes for driving soon . . . what troublesome ways to get a car lisence T_T.

Life been rather good lately . . . watching anime , shopping for groceries to do my cooking . . . . relaxing~ ^^ though i don't go out to town area or beaches to play so that i can feel the fun because to some thats the way "fun" is for them . . .

I prefer the luxury of being able to take my time to do things . . . and enjoy the atmostphere . . . even sitting on the bench doing nothing but stare at the sky is good enough for me . . . because it will be soon enough when i can no longer have the time to enjoy my own companion . . . army . . . work . . . if i get lucky enough i get to University and then work . . . it will be long before i can enjoy the day to the fullest without having to worry for anything . . . without having to think . . . life is short . . . have you really grab the feeling of life ?

The way things are now is serene~ so peaceful~ . . . its like flying through the clouds with slight drizzle . . . the cooling and smooth feelings . . . like how the wind brushes by your skin. . . thats what i'm feeling everyday ^^soothing~ maybe thats how the heart feels when its really calm and happy . . .

But of course i have 3 more exam papers to go before i finally finishes my tertiary education . . . so its going to be a bit stressful then . . .

Thats all ^^ . . . Kate !!! Got my mail ? Still waiting for replies from you ^^

No comments: