Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Intresting ^^

Last night i went to MIRC to get IP for some lan gamming session . . . but eventually i was too tired for any games so i left my MIRC on. And some folks in NYP channel came to chat up with me. Asking me if i know "So n So" which i don't even know this person at all . So i asked why the big fuss over this person. So then i found out this "So n So" actually film the process of her and the lover doing "something" on the cellphone . And it happen so the cellphone went missing and it landed up in God knows whose hand. So the Adult Rated Video got circulated around. Thats why they come to find out from me if i know the "So n So". So this "so n so" is really in for some trouble.

I must say she is very unlucky . . .

Study Study . . . . What a warm day T_T Feel so sleepy SO much to remember . . . . can't wait to graduate . . . . so i can enjoy life ^^ before i enter army. Till now they have not send me any letter . . . wonder whats taking them so long . . . my heart is so perfect after the checkup which they thought i had LAA enlargement -_- got me pretty worried because they screw up the x-ray report but hey NOTHING IS WRONG WITH MY HEART . . . i bet its even better than those reading my x-ray result . . . and now they take so long to send me a new PES status . . .

^^ The key thing to have a healthy heart is to lead a happy life ^^ You guys must be thinking Wenhao so sad lately how can his heart be healthy HAHAHA . . . to be happy or not really depends on yourself . . . Kate told me before, before you start loving anyone first you have to be happy with yourself . . . if you are not happy even without anyone what makes you think that you would be happy with another person . . . ^^ I know how to trigger the happy feeling within me but then i have yet to learn how to control the sad feeling from over flowing. Life is a learning process . . . its good to be humble and accept your mistakes and learn from them . . . ^^

I still cannot get scarlet OST . . . . headache~ T_T Now i trying to get Mai Otome OST . . . i got it but some of the songs not included -_- . . .

OK must stop now and go study soon . . . . ^^

No comments: