Wednesday, February 15, 2006

^^ . . .

So sherri is going to make me brownie . . . Lets look forward to that ^^

I talk to Mom about taking some loan from her if i'm going to a trip to Japan ^^. She thought i was asking her for overseas studies loan and immidiately decline me T_T guess i cannot study overseas but its ok i never really plan to go there either. But after correcting her that i'm talking about going to Japan she said its alright . . . and asked where i wanted to go. . . she even suggested me to go the city area like Tokyo . . . Haha guess i had to really plan where i'm going to visit . . . and maybe this trip i will be dragging Jie Mei along ^^ . . .

I can imagine myself standing at their Anime Shop GRABBING everything WAHAHAHA . . .
Waiting Waiting ^^ . . . . . . . . . . .

So how did valentine go for everyone ? I supoose its good . . . afterall its a day filled with loved i guess :P

Lets explain something about waiting for someone . . . say for example myself . . . people think i'm waiting for jerelyn but in actual fact . . . waiting for what ? waiting for her to come to me ? which i don't think is possible at all . . . the fact that i'm not doing anything means i'm not going to get anything . . . but that doesn't mean doing something will get you something . . . get it ? So i doubt i will use the word waiting on myself . . . Let me put it this way if the chance comes for me to have a relationship with her once again base on the feeling now i know i would allow things to progress . . . but i cannot assure that things will stay the way it is . . . so does that mean i'm giving up ? ^^ Sometimes this is not an easy topic to deal with . . . When the right one just come in front of you . . . you will know somehow . . . so take it that i gave up on her everyone . . . shes just a friend now to me . . . that feeling i had wasn't for the her now it was for the jerelyn back then . . . if she appears then maybe but if not then shes good as gone from my heart . . .

^^ . . . . .JAPAN ^^ Lets hope i meet Ayumi there and get a picture with her HAR HAR Weiyang will come and slaughter me if i get it before he does :P

No comments: