Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wenhao is that you ?

Some of you know i had a previous blog ^^ It dictates the time when i was in a relationship with a lovely girl. . . my first and perhaps my last . . . Check out Memories under my links . . .

I just finish watching all the episode of Aisheteru Ze Baby . . . Very nice ending . . . i will watch it again and again for sure . . .

So before moving on to my next anime i went to read my old post . . . i realise the way i confess my feelings , my inner fear , my happiness is pretty shocking to me . . . 2 years passed, since that blog was started . . . don't ask me why i stop blogging there . . . it was named Memories for certain reason . . . i do check and tag there myself now and then ^^

I asked myself this . . . did you wrote them all ? Was it you ?

I seriously could not believe it . . . but then i start to immerse myself with those memories i had. . . Yes that was the happy me then . . . but its all in the past . . .

My new nick on msn
Even if you lose everything, If you look at all that's stopped around you, there will surely be someone looking your way.In the end, if someone's willing to stay with you , even without words , just staying with you , you can be happy . . .

Understand ? Maybe some of you can grab the hidden meaning beneath this . . . But for sure some of you knew how i felt all this while . . .

5 weeks has passed in school . . . exams coming and i don't know what i am doing . . . i'm still searching for some ways to get myself back into shape ^^ In about 10-14 weeks time i will graduate . . . very soon . . .

It takes courage to say "I love you" . . . it takes even more courage to move on when you know everything is not going to be the same . . .

No comments: