Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Shinku~ ^^

I'm still sick~ . . . Horrible voice when i wake up in the morning . . . very sore throat . . . Half my holiday gone . . . T_T Upcoming exam in school next week . . .

What have i been doing ? Mm. . . . playing games watching anime . . . Most of the time i'm watching anime . . . I was glued to my screen for 6 hours today watching anime . . . Eyes popping off . . . Currently watching "Rozen Maiden" ^^ I finished the first series of Rozen Maiden today. In total there was 12 episode . . . Wonderful . . . Their 2nd series wasn't completed yet . . . there should be 4 more episode left for downloads . . . :P Shinku~ I like Shinku very much ! ^^ Anime Anime . . . Shouldn't be living in Singapore . . . Prefer to stay in Japan . . . So i can catch their anime everyday :P

MM . . . Nothing more haha :P ^^ Maybe i post more when i got the mood to write

No comments: