Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fluny . . .

I went for a blood donation drive today ^^ and the whole process was pretty quick when they start to draw my blood. Initially i thought i cannot be a donor because i donated 3 months ago and they are worried my Hamoeglobin level is not sufficient but ^^ i'm prefectly fine for that . . . so the nurse allow me to donate.

Once the needle goes under~ . . . my blood just flow out like running water from a tap . . . less than5 minutes the bag was fulled and i had to stop . . . i was squeezing the rubber ball non stop so i could speed up the process ^^ The wound healed very fast ^^ Painless ^^ Sharon came and stood beside me while they plug out the needle . . .

Sharon : The needle so thick ! You bluff me ! Its painful isn't it. . .
Me: Not painful at all . . .
But i must admit the nurse (male) push the needle too far in . . . -_- it hurt a bit.

After the whole thing i feel so thirsty . . .

Thats about it for that day . . . .

No comments: