Saturday, December 03, 2005

Happy Friday

Friday . . . .

Celebration Held For Yiting's Birthday Party At Kbox
This is my FIRST time ever i went KBOX because i don't know how to sing !

I'm sure Yiting is very happy. Could see everyone enjoying themself ^^ Even myself who doesn't sing much ^^ . . .

Allan ^^ You folks who are not around should hear him sing Jay's song . . . OMG He is so OMG .

Everyone sang so well ^^ I'm listening throughout the session from 6 pm to 3 am >.<

Well you really got to be there to feel the fun ^^ I'm basically the camera man there . . .

But then~ Simone did not let me off so easily ^^ She pick 10 Little Indian Boys ! for me to sing as a punishment >.< I was so embarrassed . . . I don't have such a good voice so thats why i don't sing ^^ Haha Everyone had fun . . . So tired . . . I should go back to bed . . . By the way i only posted 20% of the pictures here SOME ARE CONFIDENTIAL so if you wish to view some other pictures please visit Sherri , Simone or Esther Blog ^^ They might be releasing some pictures which its not up to me to release ^^

Next Thing On The List . . . Christmas Eve Party ^^ PY if you reading . . . book the pit at your house ^^ If not Ee Mei Suggesting Eve Dinner at a Hotel

No comments: