Tuesday, September 27, 2005

^^ ^^ what a day ^^ ^^

Dragging myself out of bed . . . as usual having to wake up at 5.30 seems to be a daunting task for me at times . . . just so sick of travelling to work.

I walk and walk . . . to the bus stop . . . . Ding Ding Ding Ding . . ( my handphone ringtone ) took out to see who would call me so early . . . OHH ! RANDALL !

Randall : Wenhao ?
Wenhao: Yar ? Why ?
Randall : Where are you ?
Wenhao: At my house here . . .
Randall : Oh ok~ I sending my boy to school now.
Wenhao: Oh
Randall : Later you meet me outside the school we go to work together ^^

Nice ^^ simply fantastic to have a bike ride in the morning ^^ from darkness into daylight . .
i witness the change and felt the wind aganist my face . . . very cooling . . . so before work we had breakfast ^^ so while eating i was thinking weather to buy breakfast for Gillian ahah but end up talking too much and forgot about it . . . Gillian was grumbling that i very heartless never buy beehoon for her ^^ ok i'll promise if i ever ride with Randall again i will get for you too ^^

My days are ending over there i would miss that place a lot because of the people . Seldom i felt such attachement to places where i work . . . perhaps the people there are more genuine . . .

Like i mention to Gillian . . . because Miss Tan owe me and yijie a dinner treat so i told her this

Wenhao : I don't need her to treat me . . . all i ask for , is for her to remember me . . .

Well i guess its just as simple as that . . .

Mum came home telling me my nike slipper very nice to wear . . . so i guess would be searching for a comfortable pair of slippers for her ^^

Heres what i ripped out from Hao Jie Mei blog ^^ ( The myth ) Nice movie must watch ^^

Decode for me , the most mystic waiting
The stars have fallen , and the wind is blowing
Finally, I can embrace you again
Two hearts vibrating
Believe me , my heart has never changed
Thousand years of waiting with my promise
No matter how many cold winters have passed
I will never let go
Now tightly hold my hands , and colse you eyes
Please think about the times when we were deeply in love
Because we loved too much
That is why we have been in such pain
We cannot even say the words "I love you" to each other
Every night, my heart is pierced by pain
My thought of you has no end
Long been accustomed to the following by loneliness
I use smile to face it
Believing in me , you choose to wait
No matter how much pain you have felt , you never give up
Only your softness can save me
From the endless coldness
Let the love that is in our hearts
Become that ever blossoming flower
Together we travel through the endless space and time
Only true love follows you and me
Travelling through the endless space and time
We cannot even say the words "I love you" to each other
Love is the only myth that is in the hearts that never changes

No comments: