Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Chilly night with a sense of comfort

Pretty cooling tonight . . . or rather chilly ^^ Been dozing off a lot every now and then

Work as usual but doesn't seems like attachment is such a bad thing ^^ i prefer staying on rather than returning back to school . . Thats right in 1 month time i will finish my attachment and back to school i go.

Had dinner with kenny today and we chatted a while . . . seems like it was just yesterday when we just graduated from secondary school . . . known him for quite a few years already . . . hes a great person to be with and its definately not boring to be out with him. . . still love the queenstown trip with him . . . unforgettable . . . when he laugh like mad ^^ .

This is a cold night . . . but yet i don't feel the chilling fear in me . . . it brings comfort to me . . . the cold wind brushes off the heat from my skin , ease the anxiety in my head and brought comfort to my soul . . .

How long has it been since i took a walk alone . . . down the same path without fear . . . it isn't about me loving solitude . . . solitude~. . . as for me i guess i cannot appreciate what solitude brings . . . i'm born like any other people with the instinct to bond . . . perhaps its hard to comprehend my emotional character but i guess thats what make me different from others . . .

I wonder how long more i can walk down this path with the same comfort as tonight . . . still if i'm given a choice . . . i would not wish to walk alone . . . .

Its breezy . . . even the leaves are dancing . . . .

No comments: