Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tired . . .

How i wish holiday come fast . . tired of waking up so early in the morning to go to work . . .

Not that i detest working but the travelling distance is killing me . . . now i can't even stay awake like i use to be . . . just doze off easily .

Yup i got my camera and had to go all the way to Harbour Front yesterday to collect the SD card . . . took a long walk around that area . . .

So what more can i share ? HaHa ^^ i guess thats much for me . . . .

Oh ! When i was on the train home this little baby sat beside me . . . 2 year old ? i guess so . . . so this little boy was communicating with his mother in babies language ^^ how innocent is everything to this little lad . . . when i look at my reflection . . . i realise i'm turning 20 soon . . . and i've come to know how this world runs . . . I'll end here . . .

No comments: