Sunday, September 04, 2005

Drizzling Rain

I finished watching "Crying out love in the center of the world" it was shown in Cathay before but i did not manage to catch it. I bought the show last night and also "Be with you". Quite nice, i sat on my comfty chair in the middle of the hall with a cup of coffee watching the show. Very serene feeling . . . somemore it started raining, making the atmosphere 100% right for such show.
Life is smooth for me . . . after a rift which causes my life to turn almost upside down . . . still i manage to pass that phase where i can't sleep because i'm so afriad of tomorrow . . . .
Been spending a lot on myself ^.^ . Bought shirts and watch and many many more to come ^.^
Sorry guys if i have been grumbling a lot over and over again . . . well sometimes i just can't stop saying the same thing over and over again . . . perhaps memories are there to stay . . . i have tied up the loose end unknowningly . . . i have moved on unknowningly .
Watched Herbie with Kenny and Puiyee at PS and i must say the show is not bad . . . worth the money ^.^
Alright leaving for Grandmother home soon ^.^
Heres something from me , perhaps you may find some meaning . . .
"The person you don't wish to hurt the most would be the one whom your heart cared for a lot"

No comments: