Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fading . . .

Been rather good lately at work . . . manage to clear a report for my boss to go for a meeting and now tasked to aid Gillian with auits preperation for next week internal auditing. Trust me Miss G everything will be able to complete by the date line .

So much for my working llife . . .

Personal life . . . mmm . . . . nothing much except dining out with Randall , Gillian after work at times or meeting friends for movies or coffees . . .

Nothing to brood over nothing to worry. . . Worry about going back to school perhaps ? I guess as long as it doesn't kill me it will only make me better . . . Just few months to go and i'm free to pursue what i wanted in life ^.^

Do i regret anything till now ? There is of course . . . but lamenting or keep whining about it doesn't help . . . there is only 2 choices . . . to keep brooding over it until you aged or learn and get over it . . . the only way to make life better is to pick yourself up and wipe those tears off your face , keep walking forward . . . and the wound would heal . . .

Learn and move . . . life is a long lesson . . . . i stumble once and i thank this person who made me realise something . . . ^.^

"My life journey does not end with a broken heart , the missing piece will always find its way back to where it belong"

Good Night

No comments: