Thursday, December 25, 2008

.... What can i do ?

Results will be out on the 29th ... and WoW my holiday is going to end real soon ... I still cannot decide weather to continue if i fail any of the cores ... I can't think of a path to take if i quit now . I had a few initially but after long thoughts about it ... i still don't feel its really to my liking .

I just couldn't make a decision ... ... ... its like if my result is good enough to proceed on to 2nd semester i'll just continue all the way ... but if i fail any of the cores i took ... what should i do ?

Repeat the core and continue or Quit university to do some other things ...

What should i do ? ... i cannot figure out the " do some other things part "

I need an answer ... that i am confident i can fufill it ... its not too early to start thinking because the time to make that decision is near ...

Seriously i wonder what would happen that day ... when the result flashes on my screen . I would be so happy if i can proceed on without having to retake any core ... but ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: