Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Now is the time ! EMO time !

The rain just bring back everything ...
I just remembered everything again ...
How bad i was ... how incapable i was ... how childish i was ...
Its all inevitable isn't it ? I couldn't give you the star i once promised you ... i couldn't be the one to sit beside you again ... Its not me anymore ... since a long time ago ...
They say time heals everything ... it has been like a few years already ... I can't remember the quarrels we had ... i can only remember the words you would use to encourage me when i'm sad or worried ... because they are the source of strength that helped me along ... its silly or even stupid to talk about all this ... its not about the sadness ... yes it does hurt even now but time made things easier to accept ... i can only thank you for the life's lesson you had taught me ... or rather without you ... i'll probably be the same ... and not realise where my weakness lies ...
Had i known all this before i met you ... would the outcome be different ? Probably not ... but thats just a lie ... a lie to keep myself from crumbling down back then ... It was quite a struggle back then to stay positive ...
LOL ... i dunno what to write anymore man ~ but ya i think i can still be emo a bit though lol ... I think when kenny read this he will say i got split personalities ... because i don't share with him ! but you know ... its not really like that ^^ How can a loanshark like me cry in front of you peeps ! I must maintain my LoanShark image u know ! Later my men in army say i cry i no face sia !
Ok ! I must go do something else liao ! Yes SLEEPING !

No comments: