Sunday, December 14, 2008

Folks .... Heres the plan ...

BBQ at ECP 27th ... ( Location may CHANGE if i cannot get pit ) 3 pm - 9 pm ( tentatively time )

Currently on list are

Kenny
Ee Mei
Nigel

Wenhao ( Instigator )
Allan
Weiyang
Zhiyang
Hengky
Simone
Puiyee
Ee Mei
Hush
Ernest
Emeris

On hold list : i have not called you all yet so give me some time to plan out ...
Edmund
Yiting
Christina
Shuning
Weehiong
Lian Guan

If your name not here AND I FORGET ABOUT YOU PLEASE TELL ME .... Not that i BO XIM just that i old le cannot remember !

IF things goes well the BBQ WILL happen ... if not then must call off liao ... In the mean while if you happen to read my blog and see this please comfirm your participation with me for those on hold list ... there may be some changes to the list of people coming ... depending on who i can get ....

Budget ? 10 bucks not a lot right ? Exceed a bit someone will cover LOL ... As for the food please tell me what you would like to have and i will try my best to get it ... and THERE WON'T BE MUCH CHICKEN WINGS this time because its troublesome !!! and there is always a lot of leftover base on past experience ... so thats about it ...

No comments: