Monday, July 28, 2008

Scared ....

Well ... I'm going to sit for my QET tomorrow ... Session 1 .... It requires me to write an essay between two choices. I'm afriad that i may not pass the QET and having to take the English bridging module is pretty scary . Even if you take that module ... you're still required to pass it before you can graduate. Its not that i have no faith in myself , but it has been like 5 years since i last sat for an English paper exam . I'm not very good with essay but nevertheless i will still put in my best in tomorrow's exam. After all i can't just give up and lose all my confidence just because i'm afriad :P

I'm not sure if everyone knows about this , but Mr Nigel Lim ... Yes Mr FIT was hospitalized for like 3 days ? I'm not sure what was wrong with him but he had fever which last for quite a while . No matter what food you gave him , he would just throw it all out . I was there to visit him RIGHT after my parade will all my stuff . I skipped my station and went straight to the hospital to pay him a visit in my uniform because Kenny told me he was in a coma state , initially i thought he was playing a prank on me but i think he would not do such a thing at this age so i took him seriously. I was greeted with funny looks when i reach the hospital and on bed 97 lies Mr Lim smiling at me. But hes well now and had been discharged early this morning.

So ... Thats all for my update ... ... BTW i ord already :P

No comments: