Sunday, July 13, 2008

Run Run Run ....

Its almost time to bid goodbyes to those in camp ... actually i've been having lots of off days and those peeps were in camp doing work . Their saturdays were burn for NDP duties while i'm at home enjoying . I wanted to participate but the higer ups never gave me my shirt and the security pass . For once i felt so left out . Don't really have much time to talk to them . The bunk back there is sort of a second home to me i guess . Not much time left ^^ guess i'll just have to make do. Except for the Cambodia Trip i'm most likely going to forfeit the rest of my off days so i can join the whole platoon to work for the last few time. Its not the organisation that i've take a liking to . Its those moments which i had with the guys , no doubt some of those moment were harsh and punishing but at the end of the road its always a very happy moment. In a way ... It wasn't really a boring, time wasting experience . It was memorable ...

I think i should place creating memorable memories as one of my goals in life.

Not to forget i have to start running now ... I'm rather late . Its a tough thing to maintain the discipline to run alone ... But its always the first step that is the hardest ^^ Once you run ... you can't stop . But i hate running in circles ... Tried that on tuesday ... its way too boring and easy to give up . So i decided to go back to running around the area ^^ ... No Destination ... Only keep running ahead ^^

Bye Folks ~

No comments: