Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its so different

I went for the orientation with Jerry and i saw some familiar faces . Some from camps and some from polys. I didn't manage to talk to many people there as there weren't much interactions. The whole day was a welcoming session for us freshmen and also many experience sharing from the Drs and Profs . Its a totally different experience. The way notes were uploaded online and many learning materials has to be obtained by ourself personally really tells me something. This is different . Different from poly days where i have to go and collect notes on behalf of the class . In a way there isn't much changes with regards to that as it only means i have to be more pro active , more persistent and devoted to this phase of my life. Jerry and the Groupies asked me if i'm going to use this time to find my dream girl. I couldn't ... and i know this isn't the right time . Its obvious since i already priortise what i want , that is able to do well and get the degree .

How did i arrived with this ? I just feel sad for mum and dad having to work such long hours just to put me and sis through all this schools . When i told both of them that i was accepted to do this discipline they were very happy for me . They were happy for me and i don't wish to see them feel sad .

But i too had my fears of not being able to cope . When i glance through the lecture materials and tutorials , i was begining to see stars >.< then i realise i have to make sure i know them well or risk being removed which is not the outcome i want .

The night before QET i did not slept well . I was tossing around worried what would happen if i flunk it >.< but well i think i should be able to make it after sitting through it . I didn't experience sleepless night when i was serving my days during NS . Its a worry free environment .

But oh well since its back to school ... I just have two words for myself .... Persistence and Devotion ...

I may not be smart but i will be as devoted as i can to my studies ^^ and persist even if it gets tough ... Thats my only wish for myself ... don't give up :P

>.< Must go print notes -_-

No comments: