Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HELOO NURSE !

I can't think of any title man ... but i'm in a very good mood .... maybe beacuase i slept for 3 days .... I have not ran for like 10 days already T_T i need to join the Tiger Trail Run too ... 16km ... but i have to clear 8km, 10km and 12km first before they allow me to participate i think ... but i think i got no problem with such distances ... I'm not being boastful but i've been running with allan for a while and i've done my own running too ... from my house to sengkang , my house to bishan ... so ^^ run to be fit ... and of course to keep myself healthy ^^ ...

And so today i got my off after being attached out for 3 days ^^ missed out the running time ... so slack at home for one day ^^ need to go back camp for work ... and need to get a suite for friday's dinner ... if my leave is granted ... my cousin's wedding dinner ^^ 17-21st going to Combodia with groupie ... ^^

Aug 4th school starts ^^ i'm going to pick water sports as my leisure activity ^^ think my PS3 and PC is going to start rotting ... i'm more into PHYSICAL STUFF ! ... that means getting my butt off that sofa and away from the screen ... of course i still indulge in Japanese Drama and movies ^^ its another past time of mine ... and of course asking good folks out for dinner and lunches ...

Oh Mum is so aganist me getting my bike liscence ... guess i'll drop the idea ...

So whats up folks ... i got blasted for my prvious post lol ... the groupie say that post very depressing ! Cmon kenny ... the blog relfects my inner voice ... and thats definately me ... He say i got split personality ... !@#!@#@! when i blog here .. msot of the time i'm in a very comfortable position to write and think of everything ... so i must say this is the place where i bare everything possible to everyone ... ^^ of course i got secrets too ... if you can read all the text here means you definately mean something to me .... good friends or good friends or really good friends or ya ... you're definately important ^^ its not any TOM DICK OR HARRY .... unless people blog surf until my address ... i doubt they would be intrested in what i write too ... ^^

Nitez

No comments: