Sunday, June 15, 2008

.... I miss the chance lol !

12 people went movie ...

12 old friends sat around the table ...

Was suppose to get pictures ... but i didn't take any

A very suffocating atmostphere formed ... icy cold at times ...

I don't understand ... i was very excited initially but the excitement died down ...

I just listen and watch ... all that was going in my head was ... "somethings wrong"

I'm not very good with conversing in groups ... i'm more for 1 to 1 ... what was lacking ?

What was missing ? ... ... ... Or the time for us to slowly fade away from reunion has begun ?

"Reunion" , my term for the peeps ... maybe i'm thinking too deep into it ... it sucks seriously ... because i was feeling very happy and gradually it sort of becomes a disappointment ... ... why ~

No comments: