Saturday, June 07, 2008

^^ ... Lets touch on loyalty ...

What does loyalty really mean ? Loyalty is a devoted attachment that is not easily turned aside .

I often saw in those warring films , men would pledge their loyalty to their lord and lay down their life for them if necessary. However i would like to talk about loyalty in relationship ^^ be it family , friends or your spouses .

Are our friends loyal to us ? Am i loyal to my friends ? Is my boyfriend faithful to me ? Sometimes when we suspect something is amiss between the relationship most often it has something to do with loyalty ... Faithful and loyal both suggest undeviating attachment, the key here is UNDEVIATING ... its like a pact made between knights and kings ... something to be honoured until the end of time ... but just how often we think about being faithful ... ( loyalty is more often used in politics so i'm using "faithful" instead ) you can be faithful to your friends and not just girlfriend/boyfriend .

So how faithful are you ? I think there are people who has doubt friends , spouses or even family members . Why does such event happen ? How do we prove if one is being faithful towards us or not ? Is there a way to make those whom you loved more faithful to you and never betray you ?

I'm not very sure myself for those questions too ^^ But one thing i know ... as long as you are not nasty to me ( of course you have to be my good buddies or my wife la and not some TOM DICK HARRY )... i will be loyal to you ... that is i won't abandon you. I think its that simple for me ... if those who betray me and cause extreme harm WAHAHAH you can be prepared to eat cow dung ... otherwise i would just feel disappointed and probably feel sad for a while ... life goes on right ^^

How about you people ? Whats your requirement for you to pledge your undying faith towards those you love ... ... think about it ^^

No comments: