Friday, June 29, 2007

No more Anime T_T

Liew . . . they clamping on those who downloads Fans Subbed Anime T_T . . .

Quite sad . . . very sad actually . . . Anime is like . . . the best entertainment for me when i'm bored T_T . . . i don't play games now . . . watching anime is my past time . . . because its light hearted . . . funny . . . heart warming . . . most importantly its nicely drawn and they always come with beautifuly played soundtracks . . . those anime on the shelves in stores are release years back in Japan and the rate they release here takes donkey years . . . some series are banned from being released just because they are a bit graphical in some episode . . . if one day in the near future i have the financial capability i will definately stay in Japan for good . . . Dramas don't have them . . . I don't see much JDrama around anymore . . .

I use to watch JDrama a lot . . . until suddenly the drama seems to stop flying in . . . not much variety . . . sigh~

I'm going to miss this hobby so very much ~

Don't feel like getting the PS3 yet . . . but maybe i'll get it soon . . . I hate this . . . maybe i go join J J for canoeing . . . ARGH~

No comments: