Friday, June 29, 2007

AGAIN ! -_-

Morale very low !!! . . . Weiyang passed TP . . . Zhiyang Pass TP . . . Kenny got his lisence years ago . . . Hengky got it even earlier . . . Ting passed long time ago~ . . . Waaaa~~~~

And i had to fail my 2nd attempt few months back . . . they all kept urging me to take the test again otherwise it would waste all the money i've dumped inside . . . i actually wanted to wait till i orded then continue but . . . seems like a waste of money to keep extending my student course . . . this is really bothering me~ very very much . . . is driving that hard ? It wasn't~ its just those safety aspect which cost me to flunk it . . . WHY~ i'm begining to feel that i'm not suited for driving . . . just don't feel like stepping out to book everything again . . . but i want to accquire it . . . i want that lisence ! then i can move on to other stuff . . .

This is such a big . . . major roadblock in my life . . . just felt i can't move on to my other goals without clearing this . . . i know i can shrug this off and focus on other things at the same time but i'm the kind that wants to accomplish things first before moving on to another . . . partly its also because i don't have much time to come out for test . . . . argh~ so much for being in the most active battalion~ screwed up schedule . . . now everything is in a mess . . . i want my civilian life back T_T . . . anyway i'm dragging myself out to settle the test date again . . . i hate this . . . the feeling is bad . . . BUT~ i must settle this within the 3rd attempt . . . I will~ (Hopefully) T_T . . . Mum keep telling me because i never pray before i go for test thats why i fail lol~ . . .

Oh well ^^ . . . My sister is going to stay at the dorm at NTU this coming august onwards i think . . . her semester is begining soon ^^ My Mom and Dad will be left in the house with me in camp most of the time . . . part of growing up i guess . . . OH WELL i better move my ass to get the test date settle then go for a run . . . then gym~ must stay fit despite all the low morale i get from driving . . . . if not my men will look down on their sergent who gets defeated so easily . . .

Time to go ~ . . . .

No comments: