Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I miss the hugs~

Finished watching another anime . . . .

WAAA . . . male lead and female lead HUG EACH OTHER after being reunited . . . female lead thought that male lead had died . . . 1 month later they reunited . . . .Roar~~I ALSO WANT ! ! !

Hugging . . . what a nice sensation . . . with someone you love . . . someone you want to protect . . . its nice . . . definately . . . . make you feel all snuggly . . . go get a hug from you darlingssss . . .


I'm flying on June 9th 7.30 am flight but i'm checking in like 4.30am ? LOL Rules~ T_T but anyway . . . TAKE CARE ! ! ! Just some weather reports from over there . . . it rains almost everyday from 3pm to 8pm . . . WHAT THE HELL ~ i can't imagine that . . . especially when I NEED TO NAVIGATE . . . Rain = low morale , slower pace , compass may get vapours ( it better don't happen otherwise i'm stuck inside ) , BOOTS GET REALLY SOAKED UP . . . ARGH

Don't rain . . .

I'll be back . . . ^^

No comments: