Friday, September 08, 2006

You . . .

Go army le . . .

Finally my turn . . .

Nothing much to say . . .

I kept thinking what Felicia told me today . . . are you going to call her ?

I want to yet . . . i'm afriad to do so . . . I know i miss your voice , your everything . . .

I'm dying to hear you speak to me yet i just don't wish to put myself through all those felings again . . .

I just miss you a lot . . . you probably won't believe how much i love you . . . and i would probably deny everything if you ask me . . . but here i won't deny it . . .

Jerelyn . . . I'm missing you all this while . . . holding back all my feelings for you . . . i don't dare to express them to you . . . it would probably irritate you or scare you away . . . i just left them as it is since then . . . maybe its not possible anymore . . . but i still hold on to that little hope that one day things might change . . . most importantly take care alright ^^

See You Folks around

No comments: