Friday, September 22, 2006

Army ?

Hey ! ! ! i'm back from 14 days confinement ! ! !

I fell real sick ! ! ! on my last 2 days before the confinement period was over but i'm glad i wasn't send home ^^ so i get to stay with those bunk mates of mine . . .

Training can be tough at times . . . and its definately good for us . . .

How did i got sick ? . . . someone pass it on to me . . . i got high fever and LOL i force my self to do the speed training where we sprint around the tracks for 5 times at intervals of 30 seconds with 60 seconds walk . . . then my buddy call me to report sick as the training in the afternoon was combat training which is even more taxing on the body . . . and ended up i had to report sick . . . i don't like to be left out of training actually . . . i wanted in . . .

Being in the army taught me a lot of things . . . though it may be a short 2 weeks . . . but i know theres more to come . . . at the very least i started to take notice of even the smallest thing around me . . .

Did i cry the first night ? Ahaha honestly i almost did . . . when i called my Mum i was OH MY GOD ! ! ! very emotional . . . its tough the first few days . . . couldn't get to sleep . . . i was sleeping in the corner which gets pretty warm at times . . .

Food . . . . u get chicken everyday . . . i got so sick of eating chicken everyday . . . didn't ate anything yesterday lol ! ! ! because no matter what i eat i throw up which was caused by the fever actually . . .

I though i would not be able to pull through the 14 days . . . but i did . . . i want to do as many pull ups as possible to get silver in IPPT ! ! !

Most importantly the guys in army will learn one thing . . . that is to take care of themselves and learn how to care for one another . . . i'm not sure weather they will bring this new formed value with them after they ORD . . . but for me i know i will . . .

No comments: