Sunday, September 03, 2006

^^ . . .

You held my hand before . . . when i came to look at you once more . . . i felt so painful for you . . . i sat beside you . . . so you could take a closer look at me . . . you may have forgotten me but i know you remember my touch . . . you carried me when i was an infant . . . you doted on me when i was young . . . i remembered . . . i never forget any of it . . . i couldn't sit beside you so long . . . you know why ? because i know i will cry . . . i know i shouldn't . . . i can't hold your hand for too long because it really hurts me a lot to see you like that . . . i just don't wish to shed tears in front of you . . . please keep up the good job now . . . i'll visit you when i'm out of camp . . . i had wanted to hug you . . . but i'm afriad it will cause you more pain . . . be well . . .

So well . . .
Like my new hair cut ? Cool huh . . . going in this saturday . . . tons of things to pack up . . . tons of people to meet up . . . i'm not forgotten . . . and i did not forget any of you . . . ^^

I was at my grandparent's house earlier on , so i was speaking to some of my little cousins who don't really do well in their studies . . . well i know i'm not that smart to start lecturing them but anyway who cares ! so i began my lectures about LIFE ! i have not been through a lot of things which others have been through but i share with those little cousins what i myself understood about LIFE . . .

We live once . . .
We don't have time to regret . . .
We can be sad but we must move on . . .
We can remember sad things or hurtful memories but still we must believe tomorrow is going to be better
If your girlfriend leave you . . . start thinking what you can change for the better . . . ( i'm still doing that )
You can continue to love your ex but don't expect the same from her/him . . .
Know what you are doing . . . and treasure people . . . ( how to achieve that ? ) ^^
Have lots of compassion . . . be kind . . .
( For myself ) Continuing to think of her . . . ~

Obviously i did not speak of those to them ! ! ! it would probably be too hard for them to understand . . . well i hope they will have their own experience and find out what really LIFE means . . . for me the major part would be feelings . . .

No comments: