Monday, May 08, 2006

Nice dinner . . .

After getting my stuff in Bugis . . . me and Ah Cong went to Phin's steakhouse to EAT ! . . .

Not a bad place but because we went at a time where no one would patronise them so their air-con was switched off . . . but well overall its not that warm as the palce is quite airy . . . should give ita try sometime if you love steaks . . .

Juciy steaks ^^ too bad i didn't have my camera with me . . . the price is about $30 per person . . we ordered 2 steaks and 1 basket of cheese sticks . . . so total up to $60++

Have yet to try the steakhouse in cineleisure . . . heard from Ah Cong that Outback Steakhouse need bookings to get in so have to go and queue up early before their opening time which i think is 6 pm ? Not very sure but well when i visit there i will post some updates here . . .

Very nice setting ^^ Sourcing new Japanese Restaurant , so far my top list is Sun with Moon . . . try the sushi there and you will understand why . . . Theres one Jap BBQ buffet opp Hereen i think . . . have yet to try it ^^ Next time i drag those folks there . . .

Any nice place for dinning ? if you can find those without service charge tell me ^^ ~ i doubt so actually . . . next up I might run across Singapore to find the best Hawker Centers ^^

No comments: