Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mm . . .

Before we pen the ending of our story
Please listen to our melody for the last time
As happiness drift away from me , my heart beats weaker
The echos of our melody lingers around even after our song end

After our relationships end ,
Freedom becomes a torture to the me
I feel lonely at times which shouldn't be

To be revive from the depth of sorrow
Only to realise that our love fades with time

Since that day i had forgiven you
I never celebrate valentine's day
For i no longer dream about the future
The bond between us has been shattered

And everyday i think of you in the season of sorrow
Even though i don't see you
It doesn't mean i don't miss you

You used to be my forever , forever by my side
Since the day i let go of your hand
I will never celebrate valentine's day
Unless love comes knocking again
How do i walk out of the days when i think of you
I wish this is the last time i say goodbye to someone so dear
And i wish it will be forever when when somenoe like you comes by again

No comments: