Sunday, May 07, 2006

About time . . .

June is approaching . . . Weehiong is going in to serve army . . . I saw JingWei recently while getting my stuff in Ang Mo Kio . . . everyone seems to be pretty busy dealing with their own changes in life . . . Its about time to bring one big reunion again . . . well at least before everyone starts flying away with work or enlistment . . .

I will be enlisted during September 9 so i suggested to the dudes that holding a chalet would be great . . . because at that time all the guys will be enlisted so we should have one gathering before we part to become Soldiers . . . so i'm wondering if its possible to get it done . . . but well i'll leave that plan to a later stage . . .

Nigel finish his projects already . . . it has been 3 weeks since i went out with him and the rest . . . luckily i have tons of things to keep me busy with . . . otherwise i would be bored to death . . . my sister is currently giving tution to kids in primary school and shes charging 20++ per hour . . . seems like shes getting a lot of students under her . . . she can teach well i must say . . . and shes definately smarter than me . . .

My grandmother miss me and told my Mum she wanted to see me tomorrow but i had made plans so i had to decline it . . . as she is returning to Malaysia next week i think , so i will visit her when she returns to Singapore. . . i had lots of cousins in malaysia and to be honest i don't remember the names of any of them . . . because i never contact them for like 13 years ? Because during Chinese New Year my parents would go over there for a visit and i would prefer to stay in Singapore as i'm close to the families here . . . but i would like to see them someday . . . i may not know how they look like now but i definately remember the times when i was with them back then . . . its was fun . . . the kind of fun you can't get in Singapore . . . and the lifestyle there is at a slower pace . . . i got some pretty cousins over there ^^ guess not many of you knew about this haha . . .

So thats about it ^^ meeting up soon with the dudes . . .

The life i'm living now is free and easy . . . peaceful ^^ and yes its not lonely, its solitude that i'm enjoying

"How are you ? How have you been ? I'm still thinking of you , do you know ? ^^"

No comments: