Friday, March 31, 2006

^^

It has been a long time since my last entry . . .

Had a dream . . . a real funny one . . . I was in one of the role play games and i entered a dark place . . . suddenly i turn back the floor starts to cave in . . . quickly and desperately trying to save my life i look around and saw some ancient egyptian markings and i step on them . . . the caving in of the floors stop . . . as i move forward the scene change . . . .

A bangala security guard was sleeping . . . then he woke up upon my arrival . . .wihout him saying anything i use the torchlight in my hand to knock the daylight out of him . . . Alarm began to sound everywhere . . . i started to run . . . the whole place seems like a huge museum but i had to run as a lot of guards are chasing me . . . when i exited the place ! Jacky Chan appear beside me . . . WHAT ????? He was like " LETS RUN " . . . so both of us ran and ran . . . then seems like we both became crimminals or something . . . the police over the country began to search for us . . . it was like Thailand . . . so i was reallly hopping i could get out of that place . . .

Suddenly Ah Lim called lol thus waking me up from this funny dream . . . I must say this is one of the weirdest dream i ever had . . .

Normally my dreams are so sad . . . so sad because dreams reflects something inside you . . . it may not be true but sometimes its reflects how you feel . . . the dream formed because of your feelings at times . . . ^^ a way the mind tries to heal . . . i use to dream of "her" all the time even now at times and i must say while dreaming its a happy thing reality becomes a harsh fact . . .

No comments: