Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crystal Energy~

Woke up early . . . called NUS to check about something but it was answered by automatic answer machine where you have to press number to get the respective help . But well i solved the issue of the e-mail thing and i mail my document again to NUS because it has to reach them by Friday otherwise my application is consider invalid.

Took a long day to do this because of some problems with the e-mail part. Kenny asked me out to PlazaSing but because of this we had to reschedule it to another day.

So after all the stuff . . . i went to NTUC to get my week's cooking material . . . i bought minced beef , chicken drumstick , milk , some pasta sauce , mushroom. I'm wondering how should i cook my chicken drumstick . . . and i saw Christine at NTUC . . . she really change a lot but well because shes's with a friend and i'm too shy to go over to say "Hi" so i left without saying anything to her . . . i think she did not see me too . ^^ Oh well its such a small world . . .

Looking for a song call Crystal Energy ^^ currently and tons of anime to burn out for Shixiang

No comments: