Thursday, November 10, 2005

School

Almost 1 week in school . . . So was it good ? Yup it was good .
Appointed as Reps for almost every modules i take . . . Oh well i'll get used to it again. Seems to be having poor memories nowadays . . . tend to forget things easily . Maybe i used up too much of my brain cells to store memories which i sould discard away.
So did i made new friends ?
I don't know how to answer that . . . basically i talk to everyone now and then .
Oh guess what , the Password i lost for my Driving Center account was actually defaulted by the Center themself . So i do not have to pay anything ^^ it was their mistake . All i had to do was to key in a new password and everything is good to go .
So what do i do other than school ?
I watch Anime ^^ My favourite . . . Currently watching Suzuka and Bleach . . . Still in progress of downloading some of them. On some weekdays i would be swimming at Yio Chu Kang Complex . Weekends would be with friends hanging out at our usual place chatting . Sunday would be visiting my Grandmother's house when i had the time .
So thats life for the last few weeks and of course the next 4 months .
Am i in need of anything in life ?
Well i have all the things i need in life to keep me busy and happy. So my NEEDS are met.
Any WANTS ?
There is ^^ I want a companion to experience my life journey and also to experience hers. Maybe when the right time comes the right person comes along . Nobody can force someone to become their companion if they refuse to ^^thats life . . .
There must be balance in everything

No comments: