Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fluny ^^ Rainy ^^ Lovely >.<

Should be sleeping at this time ^^ Its raining heavily . . . very cold ^^
I was watching "Aishteru Ze Baby" when i suddenly remembered i got a "BASIC DRIVING THEORY TEST TOMORROW" Bad thing is i have not studied yet . . . going to fail second time i guess >.< But well anyway i just go down and try my luck ^^. Maybe i get lucky and pass ?

Who knows ^^ . . . at most i reapply for the test . . . but maybe not so soon , just too busy and not in the mood to study for that.

Oh mm . . . Life good ? Yes pretty good >.<>.< Bad . . .

Love watching anime ^^ go download "Aishteru Za Baby" VERY NICE . . . every episode make me smile a lot ^^ i'm not the kind who smile so easily by the way . . . sometimes people laugh or smile over something which i don't even consider funny . . . anyway the show is soo good that it makes me feel so happy after watching it . Watching Anime ^^ thats my hobby . . . Please ! Do not link it to HENTAI -_- I know Esther and Sherri would say that for sure . . .

School is normal for me . . . Nothing much to comment about that

Time to learn how to make BENTO ! Haha cook cook cook >.< can't be bothered about other things . . . Shanyu and Aishah call me SHIM you know whats SHIM ? Its a combination of SHE AND HIM = SHIM . . . So half guy half girl . . . so what is me ?

I can only say i love to dream a lot . . . i got my own safe world where everything is so comforting and peaceful . . . so much different from reality ^^

Hope i pass tomolo basic ^^ Need a lot of luck

No comments: